I bake you! Will you bake me too?
Everything in this world can be baked with the right amount of ingredients and a pinch of love.
Did you know?
The art of baking dates back to the neolithic times, when stones were used to grind grains and the flour was mixed with water and poured onto hot rocks to make flatbread like substance. One day, someone forgot a piece of dough by the rocks. Grabbing the opportunity to enjoy it’s first freedom, the dough met some wild yeasts who were rejoicing in the open. The dough found it to be fun and joined the gang. Few days later, when it was found and poured onto the hot rock, the flatbread wasn’t flat anymore. A sourdough bread was born! Ancient people then realized, they could save a little of today’s dough and enjoy tomorrow’s bread.
In fact, “Beer is liquid bread,” Miller said. “They have the same ingredients — water, grain, yeast — just in different proportions.”
The discovery, that fermented grains produced a kind of yeast that could be harvested and stored to make consistent bread which gave rise to the baking industry. Someone in search of flavor experimented adding honey and dried fruits to the dough and the most irresistible bread was born – The Cake!
Now that we know the origin of basic delicacies, let’s experiment with the basic baking ingredients and discover healthy recipes.
Our Favorite Recipes | I Bake You
- Healthy Chocolate Fudge | No bake recipe
- Healthy Chocolate Ice cream | Low-Calorie | Vegan
- Healthy gajar halwa | Low fat carrot pudding
- Baked Gulab Jamun | Healthy Indian Sweets
- Basic muffins recipe | One batter infinite muffins
- Cookies without butter | No butter cookies recipe
- Best Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Best chocolate cake | Moist with yogurt
- Honey oatmeal Bread | Softest bread ever
- Oatmeal cookies recipe | Soft and chewy
- Banana bread recipe | Moist & Tender | Easy to make
- Fluffy pancake recipe | As light as a sponge
- Homemade pizza recipe | Pizza base, pizza sauce & toppings
- Coconut muffins | Eggless | Healthy & easy to make
- Healthy Muffins without sugar and butter
- Banana cookies with chocolate baked with love
- Simple plum cake recipe with the goodness of dried fruits
- Homemade bread recipe | Bake like a baker
- Homemade chocolate Ice cream without cream?
- Lemon tart Recipe | The zest is yet to come
- Digestive Biscuits Recipe | Homemade
- Banana Muffins Recipe | Healthy | Eggless
- Chocolate Croissants | Step wise with images
- Marble Cake Recipe | Pretty zebra cake
- Moist Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Glaze
Do you remember the guilty pleasure from having that piece of cake last time?
Well, not anymore! Say b-bye to the guilt and retain the pleasure.